We’re excited to share that the Intersolar Award-winning Sunny Tripower CORE1 recently achieved UL listing! To showcase this fully integrated solution, SMA America will be hitting the road starting July 18 as part of the nationwide Plug and Play Tour 2017.
Join us at an event with an Authorized Distributor near you to meet SMA Solar Academy trainers and learn more about the world’s first free-standing PV inverter for commercial installations. The tour will include 17 stops throughout the U.S. and will teach installers how to install, wire and commission the 50 kW CORE1. Attendees are also eligible for 1.5 hours of NABCEP continuing education credit.
Register today for one of our stops and see the third generation of SMA’s industry-leading Sunny Tripower product line firsthand.
- July 18: Rochester, N.Y., at CED Greentech
- July 19: Auburn, Mass., at CED Greentech
- July 20: Cambridge, Mass., at PROINSO
- July 21: Enfield, Conn., at CED Greentech
- July 25: Secaucus, N.J., at Allied Building Products
- July 26: Hauppage, N.Y., at WESCO
- July 27: Baltimore, Md., at BayWa r.e.
- July 28: Monroe, N.J. at Cooper Electric/Sonepar
- August 1: Charlotte, N.C., at WESCO
- August 3: Orlando, Fla., at GEXPRO
- August 4: Tampa, Fla., at CED Greentech
- August 8: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, at The Power Store
- August 10: Austin, Texas, at GEXPRO
- August 10: Rocklin, Calif., at BayWa r.e.
- August 17: Phoenix, Ariz., at BayWa r.e.
- August 22: San Diego, Calif., at CED San Diego
- August 24: West Sacramento, Calif., at PROINSO
Carlo Ammatuna is a marketing program manager for SMA America and manages marketing relationships with the company's distribution partners and key installers. He was previously responsible for SMA America's digital marketing strategies.