More than 3,000 employees from 20 countries work to ensure that SMA is actively helping to promote the production and development of PV system technology worldwide.
Would you like to play a part in shaping the energy supply of the future? Welcome to SMA.
At SMA America, we are looking for talented and innovative team members who exemplify trust, performance, and team spirit! SMA is committed to expanding the worldwide use and awareness of renewable energy resources through innovative technology and education. We accomplish this through our talented workforce and collaborative culture.
Our corporate culture is something we all must work to create. SMA management is committed to the following things in support of our corporate culture:
- Giving employees opportunity to know and be heard.
- Providing a safe, healthy, positive, and productive work environment.
- Providing professional and technical development opportunities.
- Routinely providing honest and constructive feedback.
- Fostering mutual respect, dignity, and fairness for all.
We also pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive and affordable benefits program because we value the contributions that our employees make to SMA every day. Offering a competitive benefits package allows SMA to express our appreciation and to enhance employees overall compensation structure.
Come work with us! Our current openings include:
- Full-Time Technical Service Representative (Bilingual & Rocklin, CA-based)
- Temporary Part-Time Technical Service Representative (Rocklin, CA-based)
- Finance Manager (Rocklin, CA-based)
- O&M Field Service Engineer (Rosamond CA based)
SMA America LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Please apply online via our website career portal!
Meghan Vincenzini, HR Generalist at SMA America contributed to this article.
Elizabeth Head (guest author)
Elizabeth has worked in Human Resources for SMA since 2016. She has been involved in Human Resources and recruiting for the past 10 years.