Many of our installation partners and Authorized Distributors are excited about the game-changing Power+ Solution. Hopefully, many of you have even received some training via a Solar Academy webinar, or have watched our tech tips on how to install it.
But how do you explain the benefits of the Power+ Solution to homeowners who may not immediately understand it – or perhaps aren’t even sure what an inverter does? Rather than focusing on technical information, here are a few tips that may help you explain why SMA’s Power+ Solution is the best choice for residential PV systems.
- Highlight SMA’s proven experience as a #1 global inverter brand, sharing that SMA has 35 years of field-proven experience.
- Talk about the safety and reliability of the Power+ Solution, including how our solution uses fewer components than competitor solutions, meaning there will be less maintenance involved.
- SMA’s Power+ Solution produces more power than its competition. This means more savings on power bills for homeowners!
- Share information about Sunny Portal, our free, mobile-friendly tool that will help homeowners track their system’s performance and ROI.
- Spotlight SMA as a future-proof choice. With SMA’s continued commitment to developing home energy management technology and exciting partnerships with leading battery brands, homeowners can count on SMA technology as they equip their home to be a smart home of the future.
Each of these is highlighted in our special brochure just for homeowners. This is a great tool for you to use when you are talking to homeowners about their residential PV project. To access the brochure, simply click here or scroll down to the bottom of the Power+ Solution page. There, you’ll see a red icon labeled with Download the Power+ Solution brochure for homeowners.
We encourage you to browse our website for additional resources as well, and come back to our blog regularly for more helpful tips and tools.
Jessica Dumont is a public relations specialist for SMA America. She is focused on news, industry trends and what's happening at SMA.