SMA America and Aurora Solar are partnering to bring you a Greentech Media webinar on August 31 at 2:00 p.m. ET. Speakers include SMA America Director of Marketing Brad Dore, SMA America Senior Technical Training Mike Mahon, and Aurora Solar Chief Operating Officer Samuel Adeyemo.
The discussion, which will be moderated by GTM Research’s Senior Analyst for Solar Scott Moskowitz, will help you redefine what it means to optimize a residential PV system.
Webinar participants will learn the best practices for:
- System design: Designers have untapped opportunities to simplify residential PV system design and reduce soft costs while achieving UL 1741 SA compliance.
- Logistical considerations: Modular solutions and highly integrated equipment can help installers improve efficiency, logistics and working capital
- Installation techniques: A more streamlined installation process is available which can expedite operations and help installers achieve more installations per day.
- Power production: Unique equipment design and storage solutions ensure that maximum lifetime energy harvest is achieved.
- Service/O&M strategy: New smart service solutions can dramatically reduce the time spent troubleshooting errors and can even cut truck rolls in half.
Make plans to join us August 31 and register today!
Carlo Ammatuna is a marketing program manager for SMA America. He manages the company’s social media channels, contributes to digital marketing strategies, manages video production efforts and helps develop Spanish-language content. His focus for SMA Inverted is highlighting SMA projects, sharing product news and covering developments in the industry.